Applications may be completed at our office each Wednesday between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. You may also fill in our contact form to request that an application be emailed to you.
Download an application. You may submit your completed application at our office between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. No phone calls, please!
- Dependable, hard-working, willing to travel, able to work independently as well as with specific instruction.
- Must pass a drug test.
- Capable of operating machinery and mechanical equipment including forklift, drills, pressure washers, measuring devices, and other necessary tools. Able to troubleshoot malfunctions.
- Able to assemble and dismantle equipment.
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supply inventory.
- Able to document work completed and summarize information.
- Maintain a safe, clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contribute to team effort and provide quality work.